[ncl-talk] ESMF_regrid issue: 'ESMF_RegridWeightGen' was not successful.

Yuhan Rao yrao at terpmail.umd.edu
Fri Jul 28 11:51:25 MDT 2017

Hi,

I was running into issues of ESMF_regid_with_weights. I am trying to regrid
the the NDVI data (at the resolution of 1/12 degree) to a 0.75 degree for
my analysis.
When I try to regrid them using ESMF_regrid_with_weights functions, I ran
into the problem during weight generation step. The information provided by
the debug option is listed here:
​
--
Rao, Yuhan (Douglas)
Doctoral Candidate/Graduate Research Assistant
E-mail: yuhan.rao at gmail.com/yrao at terpmail.umd.edu