[ncl-talk] OPeNDAP issues

Adam Turchioe Adam_Turchioe at cargill.com
Mon Jul 10 14:32:55 MDT 2017

Hi Mary,

I am able to read and process the data just fine when reading through the CFSR/CFSv2 history (monthly from 1979-2017), including the file below. However, when the do-loop reaches its fourth or fifth iteration, it will give me the error message that the cookie file could not be written. I’m not sure if there is a maximum number of iterations you can plug into a do-loop, but it seems to be not entirely random for it to keep occurring at the same file.

Cheers,
Adam