[ncl-talk] About local time (UTC+9)

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 24 13:29:20 MST 2017

Soares,

The documentation for cd_string says that you must have this line at the
top of your program:

   load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/contrib/cd_string.ncl"

If that does not solve your problem, then please show:

1.  Complete console output up to the point of error.  This should include
the command to run your program, and the NCL version number.

2.  A complete copy of your NCL script, or a reduced test script that just
shows this error.

--Dave