[ncl-talk] About local time (UTC+9)

isakhar sakhar isakhar isakhar.inside13 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:28:12 MST 2017

Dear Mr. Dave

I have modified the syntax to cd_string but I still face the error
'fatal:Undefined identifier: (cd_string) is undefined, can't continue'

time_numeric=cd_string(time,"%Y%N%D%H%M")  ;; will return in hours since
1800-01-01 unless specified otherwise
offset=-9    ; hours
time_numeric =time_numeric-offset

time=cd_string(time_numeric,"%Y%N%D%H%M")

Soares