[ncl-talk] Question on the "ESMF_regrid" when the longitude of source and destination grids is in different order?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 23 11:09:18 MST 2017

Lin,

I think you need to set your SrcGridMask option. I noticed you had it
commented out:

    ;Opt at SrcGridMask      = where(.not.ismissing(y(0,:,:)),1,0)

If y contains missing values, then you need to set SrcGridMask. If y
contains missing values in the same location for every leftmost element of
y (assuming it's 3D), then what you have above should work, but you need to
uncomment it.

--Mary