[ncl-talk] Options in eofunc

Yohei Takano yohei.takano at mpimet.mpg.de
Fri Jan 20 08:33:58 MST 2017

Dear Dennis,

  Thank you for your reply and I was not clear enough about the example.
I saw the option here in the document (and Example 7 is at the bottom).
  http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/eofunc.shtml

  Somehow my NCL (ver 6.3.0) does not give any warnings and I am not
sure why... Sounds like it is safe to set optEOF and specify options
when I conduct EOF analysis.

  Thank you again for clarification.

  Sincerely,

Yohei