[ncl-talk] Issue Making LabelBars "Transparent" (Blue Gradient Error)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 18 11:36:32 MST 2017

Hi Alan,

This is a good question that we currently don't have a good example for, so
I decided to create one. See panel_40.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/panel.shtml#e40

I suggest using gsn_attach_plots, so you can more easily attach the four
plots with a labelbar turned on only for the far right plot.

If you want to contribute your own script in place of this one (which uses
dummy data) I'll be happy to do so.  I would need your new script, and a
PNG image. This will look better than the dummy data I used.

--Mary