[ncl-talk] Trying to plot wrfout with Mercator projection, gives LCC anyway

Ryan Connelly rconne01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:03:23 MST 2017

Oh sorry, I forgot I switched dbz_plane in for contour.  Either way, same
error.  Here are the printVarSummary's for those:

Variable: dbz_plane
Type: float
Total Size: 973728 bytes
            243432 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [483] x [504]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 1
  _FillValue : 9.96921e+36

Variable: contour
Type: obj
Total Size: 4 bytes
            1 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes: [1]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 1

Before that, I also get a few warnings:

warning:MainTitle is not a valid resource in
/RAP_1.333km_wrf_dbz_MA_2014-01-29_01:15:00_contour at this time
warning:TimeLabel is not a valid resource in
/RAP_1.333km_wrf_dbz_MA_2014-01-29_01:15:00_contour at this time
warning:ContourParameters is not a valid resource in
/RAP_1.333km_wrf_dbz_MA_2014-01-29_01:15:00_contour at this time
warning:ContourPlotDraw: data boundary is out of range

rconne01 at gmail.com
ryan.connelly at stonybrook.edu