[ncl-talk] Trying to plot wrfout with Mercator projection, gives LCC anyway

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 18 11:39:34 MST 2017

Ryan,

Something is not making sense here.  Can you provide the full script? If
you don't want to send it to the whole list, you can just email me. I will
also need to see the exact error messages and warnings.

The other warnings about MainTitle, TimeLabel, and ContourParameters are
because you are using special WRF resources with a gsn_csm call. These
resources are only recognized by wrf_xxxxx plotting routines.

--Mary