[ncl-talk] gsnShadeFillType not valid

WIND 954051157 at qq.com
Tue Feb 28 20:56:24 MST 2017

Hi all,
I'm trying to draw the trend and its significance level above 95%, the data has been stored in jantest.nc. But it always warning
gsnShadeFillType is not a valid resource in re_contour at this time
gsnShadeHigh is not a valid resource in re_contour at this time
I have referred to this: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/coneff_7.ncl
so I just don't know why and how to solve this problem.
It's very appreciate if you could help me find a way to sove the problem. Thanks a lot!

Here is my script.

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/shea_util.ncl"
f = addfile("jantest.nc","r")
trend=f->jantrend
sig=f->sig

wks  = gsn_open_wks("eps" ,"re")
res                       = True
res at gsnDraw              = True
res at cnLevelSelectionMode = "ManualLevels"
res at cnMinLevelValF       = -4
res at cnMaxLevelValF       =  4
res at cnLevelSpacingF      =  0.5
res at cnLineLabelInterval  = 1