[ncl-talk] segmentation fault error while plotting vector image using gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map_ce

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 23 09:07:00 MST 2017

Zhifeng,

After tweaking your script a little so I could run it, I was able to
reproduce the seg fault with NCL V6.3.0.

I then tried NCL V6.4.0 on it, and it worked.  I had to copy one of the two
WRF output files to the rest of the files that the script was expecting so
it could run to completion.

If you would like to try NCL V6.4.0 now, let me know what kind of system
you have and I can give you a binary to try.

--Mary