[ncl-talk] wind vector on a satellite trajectory

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Sun Feb 5 08:20:50 MST 2017

Hi Mariangel,

NCL users have been extremely clever and creative in the plots they've been
able to generate, but I am unaware of a ready-made routine that would
produce this plot for you.  However you might take a look at the plots at
the following link, particularly example #9:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polar.shtml

Hope that helps...
Rick