[ncl-talk] Error in anamoly calculation

P. Tiwari ptiwari.bhu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 01:55:25 MST 2017

Dear NCL user
                       I am new in NCL and I want to calculate anomaly AOD
for June. I downloaded 16 year AOD (for June) data from MODIS and calculate
using dim_rmvmea_n_Wrap function over polar region.

Although I got the the plot yet there is a warning *" 2 rightmost sections
of the input array contained all missing values" * Herewith I attached the
plot along with the my script.

Kindly suggest me the output is correct or not. As I mention earlier that I
want to calculate anomaly for June month.

Waiting for the positive response.

Thanks in advance.