[ncl-talk] bug v6.4.0 ?

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 8 09:33:28 MST 2017

Hi Bertrand,

I just successfully ran this basic script using NCL 6.4.0 on my Mac using the commands you provided:
> toto=(1 2 3)
> ncl titi="\"${toto[*]}\"" script.ncl

Which operating system are you using? Which installation method did you use to install NCL? Does this new NCL v6.4.0 binary work with other scripts?

Also, is it possible that the array of filenames that is being passed to NCL includes files that do not exist?

Kevin