[ncl-talk] Advice on using cnFillPatterns

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 7 09:54:43 MST 2017

Hi Will,

I assume you must be drawing two contour plots: one is a filled color
contour plot, and the second is a filled pattern contour plot, and then
they are being overlaid with the "overlay" procedure?

If so, I'm surprised that you can use cnFillMode for pattern filled plots.
I have to admit this is not something I've considered.

Can you provide your script and data as per usual?