[ncl-talk] Spatial plot for Significance of Linear Trend

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 25 15:29:47 MDT 2017

Hi Ipshita,
You have the following in your resource list:
res at cnLevelSelectionMode  = "ManualLevels"   ; set manual contour levels
   res at cnMinLevelValF        =  -1           ; set min contour level
   res at cnMaxLevelValF        = 1       ; set max contour level
   res at cnLevelSpacingF       =  0.0001           ; set contour interval

That will result in 20,001 contour levels, and is likely beyond what NCL
can plot. So I would adjust those numbers.

You are getting a mpFillOn error as you are callng gsn_csm_contour for your
first plot. If you want to plot your data over a map you should call
gsn_csm_contour_map instead.

Hope that all helps. If you have any further questions please respond to
the ncl-talk email list.
Adam

Adam Phillips