[ncl-talk] questions about LambertConformal map projection

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 21 14:26:21 MDT 2017

Hi,

Its going to be difficult without knowing these values exactly. A
reasonable guess on the central meridian might be the center of the area of
interest, but again its just a guess. The parallels -- who knows?  However,
if you just pick values or let defaults apply, the worst that should happen
is a distorted map. You might play around with values until things look
aesthetic.

Rick