[ncl-talk] questions about LambertConformal map projection

李雯雯 jodie_megan at icloud.com
Mon Aug 21 06:09:20 MDT 2017

Hello !
      I have a matrix which represents a certain quantity ,each point in the matrix has the corresponding latitude and longitude.The longitude of each column in the matrix is not necessarily equal,the latitude of each line is also not necessarily equal.The distance between any grid is 2 kilometers.I know the map projection is LambertConformal,but I do not know the res at mpLambertParallel1F, res at mpLambertParallel2Fres at mpLambertMeridianF .Is there any way to calculate the there values?
I appreciate your help.

Cheers
Sharon