[ncl-talk] trouble with asciiReadTable

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 00:18:31 MDT 2017

Hi all. I am unable to handle this problem. I have an ascci file that looks like this. (attached too).I want NCL to read the entire file. But it reads only a few lines and gives me error. I tried with other files (of say shorter length, it reads). Does it have to do anything with the data file.
Pls suggest. I get an error like this aditya at agniilap:~/geeta/ncl/ReadHDF-2A25$ ../bin/ncl ht.v35.ncl | grep [0-9] Copyright (C) 1995-2014 - All Rights Reserved NCAR Command Language Version 6.2.1warning:Empty loop body, statement ending at line (25) in file (ht.v35.ncl) is being ignoredwarning:asciiread: End of file reached and only (123) elements were read from the file, filling remaining elements with the default missing value for the requested typefatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #1fatal:An error occurred reading File1fatal:["Execute.c":8578]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 21 in file ht.v35.ncl
I would like to add that It prints fine till the Line No 81.
pls suggest Geeta.