[ncl-talk] Help (Function SPEI and an error message

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 18 08:27:52 MDT 2017

Hi Syinthia,

I did not realize that function had made it into the reference card. I will
correct this as soon as I can.

There are a few other routines that need to be remove or corrected:

"dim_thornthwaite_n" ---> "thornthwaite"
"dim_ttwpet_n"
​      ​
---> doesn't exist
"dim_spei_n"
​       ​
 --
​
-> doesn't exist

You may want to check out our examples page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

and in particular look at the "Crop: Evapotranspiration; Penman-Monteith
(FAO-56); Thornthwaite" page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/crop.shtml

--Mary