[ncl-talk] Problem with contour plot

Guilherme Martins jgmsantos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:00:02 MDT 2017

Dear users,

After searching extensively on the NCL website I was not able to find a
solution to my problem. I only want values within the contour of the
continent, but some edges appear in the figure that are stemming from the
mask that I applied and I do not know how to remove this. The figure is
attached for a better view of my problem.

Best regards,

Guilherme.
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
Centro de Previsão de Tempo e Estudos Climáticos (CPTEC)
Divisão de Satélites e Sistemas Ambientais (DSA)
Programa de Monitoramento de Queimadas
Telefone (INPE/CP): +55 12 3186-9205 || Celular (TIM): +55 12 98111-4292
E-mail: guilherme.martins at inpe.br || jgmsantos at gmail.com
Skype: guilherme.martins.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/jgmsantos
Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/5997657584785803