[ncl-talk] Issue with gsn_add_polyline

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 12 17:51:09 MDT 2017

Hi Andy,

You have indeed found a bug. The line between points 5 and 6 in the
left plot should take the shortest path not the long way around. A
work-around for that particular set of points would be to substitute
-1 for 359 in the first lon array.

But that should not be necessary. This will be fixed for the next
release, in fact right away.  If you need a fixed version prior to the
release let us know.
 -dave