[ncl-talk] high-res coastlines not in 6.4.0?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Apr 2 11:45:11 MDT 2017

David,

Sorry about the oversight. When you download NCL, the RANGS database is not
included with NCL because the maintainers of the package prefer for us to
provide users with the link to download the files from their website.

On yellowstone, however, I always try to remember to provide a link to
RANGS database. I just simply forgot to do so for 6.4.0. I just did this,
so please try again.

--Mary