[ncl-talk] Incorrect label bar

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 23 13:01:18 MDT 2016

Hi Beata,
Try changing this:
res at cnLevels = (/1,2,3,4/)
to this:
res at cnLevels = (/1.5,2.5,3.5,4.5/)

If that does not work please send the current version of you script, along
with your aridity colormap and data files to our ftp site so someone can
take a look. Follow the ftp instructions here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml
(Under "You can ftp larger datasets and files to:")

When the transfer is completed make sure you send to ncl-talk the name of
the files you transferred.
Adam

Adam Phillips