[ncl-talk] Incorrect label bar

Beata Szabo szabo.b at czechglobe.cz
Fri Sep 23 01:56:01 MDT 2016

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your response. If I apply your suggestions:

res at cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels"
res at cnLevels = (/1,2,3,4/)

the labelbar will be correct but the maps are incorrect, because this
method shifts the colors. I attached its result. It does not show the
hyper-arid areas (brown) and the semi-arid levels (green) are missed in
Iberia-Peninsula. I need same maps as I attached in the previous email.
Could you or someone help me to fix this matter.

Thank you in advance!
Beata