[ncl-talk] Issue with ploting of irregular txt/nc file

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 02:16:52 MDT 2016

Amit,
I suspect that your NCL installation has something wrong. I was able to
plot the data easily by using your script (see attachments).
Please try to resolve your local installation problems since the script is
perfectly working.

P.S. I assumend that the 3 text files that you sent were part of the same
file that you splitted because of the attachment dimension, so I merged
them back together before plotting.

[image: Immagine incorporata 1]

*Guido Cioni*

*Atmosphere in the Earth System*
*Clouds and Convection **Hans Ertel Center for Weather Research*

*Max Planck Institute for Meteorology *
*ZMAW 405*
*+494041173466*Bundesstr. 53
D-20146 Hamburg