[ncl-talk] transformation of lat/lon coordinates to Lambert coordinates

G. Hesselmans hesselmans at hermess.nl
Thu Oct 27 08:02:38 MDT 2016

NCL support

I am writing python code to retrieve data from WRF results.

For this purpose I would like to convert WGS84 lat/lon coordinates to
the Lambert coordinates used by WRF.

To test my code for other scripts I have been using NCL.

Unfortunately, so far I have not been able to output Lambert coordinates
from NCL.

Please can you suggest how I can print Lambert coordinates after feeding
NCL with lat/lon coordinates.

Kind regards, Gerard

--
Dr. G. (Gerard) Hesselmans
Director, Remote Sensing Expert

Tel:    +31 (0)527 745 073
Fax:    +31 (0)527 745 071
http://www.hermess.nl

HERMESS BV, Voorsterweg 28, 8316PT Marknesse, The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce number 59154489 Disclaimer
<http://www.hermess.nl/pdf/DisclaimerHERMESS.pdf>

/HERMESS news:/ Weather forecast for all Dutch citizens
<http://www.hermess.nl/weather-forecasting/>