[ncl-talk] WRF_pcp_1.ncl - contouring precip and terrain over map

Juris Almonte Juris.Almonte at umanitoba.ca
Wed Oct 26 11:24:58 MDT 2016

Hi NCL talk,

As requested I uploaded two files to use for debugging:

wrfout_conus_constants.nc
wrf2d_d01_2010-01-10_04:00:00

Thanks,

Juris
M.Sc. student
University of Manitoba

On Oct 26, 2016, at 11:49 AM, Dennis Shea <shea at ucar.edu<mailto:shea at ucar.edu>> wrote:

Please upload a sample file that can be used for debugging.

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu<http://ftp.cgd.ucar.edu/>
anonymous
your_email
cd incoming
put wrf...nc
quit

We can not look at /ftp/incoming so please send ncl-talk a note after a successful transfer.