[ncl-talk] reposted question about significance in composites maps

Noelia otero noeli1680 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 07:48:34 MDT 2016

Hi Mary,

I also sent another question, which wasn't received, so I'd like to kindly
ask you to repost the question again. This is the header:

from: Noelia otero <noeli1680 at gmail.com>
to: "ncl-talk at ucar.edu" <ncl-talk at ucar.edu>
date: 4 de octubre de 2016, 8:42
subject: significance in composite maps

Hi,

I am doing composites maps, and I'd like to show significance in the maps.
I saw a similar question while ago, but unfortunately I couldn't find much
information about how to do it. I'd really appreciate if anyone could give
me any clue about the best way to do it. In particular, I was interested in
applying* bootstrap.*

Any suggestion is very welcome,

Many thanks

Thanks a lot