[ncl-talk] Problem with NCL

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Fri Oct 21 08:45:55 MDT 2016

Hi Everyone

I posted a problem a couple of days ago. Barry was kind enough to help me chasing this problem. I received the following email from him a few moments ago

One more quick thing:

I think you can confirm that if you ls -ltr the directory you showed me you will see the files within.

If this is correct, you can let ncl-talk know that the program finds the directories but not the files within.

Barry

I therefore did ls -ltr and the files are shown so do you guys also think that the program finds the directories but not the files within. Can you please help me to sort the problem . Dennis was intially helping me with the problem . Dennis can you please recommend something here I would appreciate your help.

Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | 0470 237 525

Email | m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au<mailto:m.lynch at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)