[ncl-talk] Fwd: Creating Skew-T Multi-panel Plot & CSV File

Michelle Serino mmserino at tamu.edu
Thu Oct 20 11:22:11 MDT 2016

Good afternoon everyone,

With NCL version 6.3.0, I am trying to create a plot consisting of 5 skew-T
panels with one panel at the top, two in the middle, and two on the
bottom.  I am varying the coordinates for each panel, and having them
plotted together makes comparing them easier.  I have attached my data (
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0VUa1xUjt5GTktLNnBpcjl0WGs/view?usp=sharing),
code, and the resulting plot.  The problem I am having is getting the
sounding for each set of coordinates to actually plot in each panel -
currently, I have one sounding overlaid on five blank panels.

Included in my code, I am saving the sounding data generated from the
*first* set of coordinates to a csv file.  I am trying to add CAPE to the
list of data that is written to the csv file, and I am having some trouble
with that.

For both issues, I imagine that the fixes are not too involved.  I am just
having trouble getting there as I am not too strong in NCL.  I really
appreciate the help!

Michelle Serino

Michelle M. Serino
M.S. Candidate