[ncl-talk] Data comparison using ncl

Najib Yusuf najibgal at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 09:30:37 MDT 2016

Dear Mary, Thank you so much. I will go through the examples.
Najib

    On Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:16 PM, Mary Haley <haley at ucar.edu> wrote:

 Dear Najib,
My apologies if nobody answered this sooner.
We have hundreds of examples to help you get started with plotting with NCL.
Please see:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

and browse some of the categories.  We have a separate page for Taylor diagrams:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/taylor.shtml

If you are new to NCL, we have some manuals available at:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

In particular, please have a look at the DKRZ NCL Tutorial which includes a step-by-step guide on creating NCL graphics:
--Mary