[ncl-talk] Data comparison using ncl

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 20 08:16:51 MDT 2016

Dear Najib,

My apologies if nobody answered this sooner.

We have hundreds of examples to help you get started with plotting with NCL.

Please see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

and browse some of the categories.  We have a separate page for Taylor
diagrams:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/taylor.shtml

If you are new to NCL, we have some manuals available at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

In particular, please have a look at the DKRZ NCL Tutorial which includes a
step-by-step guide on creating NCL graphics:

--Mary