[ncl-talk] Trouble with plot (anomalous rainfall) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:13:38 MST 2016

Dear Griff,

thank you for your help. I changed the lines you've stressed and you were
correct. But, after this when I run my script it just stop and do not save
the pdf figure.

What could be happening?

I've attached the new script.

​*Prof. José Augusto Paixão Veiga (CREA n.: 24161)*

*Coordenador de Projetos Institucionais*
Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
​(UEA)​

Pró-Reitoria de Pesquisa e Pós-Graduação - PROPESP​
Av. Djalma Batista, 3578, Manaus-AM Brasil
(92)
​3646-7297

Departamento de Meteorologia
​ -​

Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
(92) ​
3878
​-​
4317