[ncl-talk] Trouble with plot (anomalous rainfall)

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:41:08 MST 2016

Dear all,

I am facing a problem when trying to plot a rainfall anomaly from two WRF
experiments. Basically, I read two netcdf files, read two variables (RAINC
and RAINNC) from each file and I made the diference between both to find
and plot an anomaly field (with name *plote*). However, I believe something
is wrong. I am very newer in this language and if someone could help me I
will really appreciate.

The final two liner errors shows:

fatal:Variable (plote) is undefined
fatal:["Execute.c":7743]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 51 in file
plote-anom-prec.ncl

I've attached my script.

​*Prof. José Augusto Paixão Veiga (CREA n.: 24161)*

*Coordenador de Projetos Institucionais*
Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
​(UEA)​

Pró-Reitoria de Pesquisa e Pós-Graduação - PROPESP​
Av. Djalma Batista, 3578, Manaus-AM Brasil
(92)
​3646-7297

Departamento de Meteorologia
​ -​

Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
(92) ​
3878
​-​
4317