[ncl-talk] Trouble with plot (anomalous rainfall)

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 22 20:39:32 MST 2016

Did you look at the error message?

It is telling you the exact problem and the line where it occurs.

[snip]
 41   ptotc    = pconv1 + pnconv1
 42   ptotc at description = "total precipitation"
 43   ptotc at units = "mm"
 44
 45   pconv2   = wrf_user_getvar(b,"RAINC",it)      ; Get rainC (deg mm)
 46   pnconv2  = wrf_user_getvar(b,"RAINNC",it)     ; Get rainNC (deg mm)
 47   ptote    = pconv2 + pnconv2
 48   ptote at description = "total precipitation"
 49   ptote at units = "mm"
 50
 51   panom    = plote - plotc     ; **** 'plote' undefined
[snip]