[ncl-talk] About geography boundaries

isakhar sakhar isakhar isakhar.inside13 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:35:49 MST 2016

Dear NCL team

I am trying to plot wind speed to cover all district geographical
boundaries as shown in Figure "TL.png" (attached file) in my country.

I use the file "boundaries.test" (attached file) and get result
"boundaries.00001.png" (attached file) BUT what  I am really interesting is
I want to obtain result of all district geographical boundaries like
"TL.png" (attached file) and I get error "input in flex scanner failed".

 My configuration is:
  mpres at mpOutlineBoundarySets           = "Boundaries"
  mpres at mpDataBaseVersion               = "HighRes"
  mpres at mpFillOn                             = False
  mpres at mpProjection                    = "Mercator"
  resMap                                     = True
  resMap at mpDataSetName            = "Earth..4"

Many thanks for your help.

regards,
Soares de Araujo