[ncl-talk] Saturated Equivalent Potential Temperature?

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:47:12 MST 2016

Hi:

I saw a mail from someone asking if there was a way to* only* calculate
Equivalent Potential Temperature, but I can't find a ncl routine to
calculate saturated equivalent potential temperature.

Lastly, does some on have an answer to my question below?
-

Hi:

I found a program called wrf_pv.ncl.

It plots absolute and potential vorticity.

I am wondering if anyone is aware of a similar program that plots

Saturated, geostrophic equivalent potential vorticity (EPVg*) and how I
might do this.

Thank you,

Barry Lynn

--