[ncl-talk] About pack plot resources in scripts

Tao Lu hakufu.asano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 01:43:17 MST 2016

Hello ncl-talk

I am wondering if there is a method to pack plot resources during plot.
For example:
      res at mpMinLatF                        = 20
      res at mpMaxLatF                       = 60
      res at mpMinLonF                       = 110
      res at mpMaxLonF                      = 160

I have this resources, it is better if I can pack the resources into one
variable, e.g. plotrange.
So that I can make plotrange=True or False to trigger this plot resources?

Thank you.

Tao Lu    (M. Eng)
Laboratory of River Engineering and Hydrology,
Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering,
Graduate School of Science and Engineering,
Chuo University

1-13-27,Kasuga,Bunkyo-ku,Tokyo
112-8551, Japan
TEL: 03-3817-1805;   Phone: 070-2188-7509
Email1: hakufu.asano at gmail.com <mail%3Amet.yamos at gmail.com>
Email2: lutao at civil.chuo-u.ac.jp <mail%3Ayamoto at civil.chuo-u.ac.jp>