[ncl-talk] Rotating legend lines

Gabriel Medeiros gabriel.abrahao at ufv.br
Fri Nov 4 06:54:40 MDT 2016

Hi Rick,

Thanks, but thats not quite what i was looking for. I want the entries to
remain horizontally distributed (several columns), but their lines also be
horizontal, so the legend fits nicely into a narrow horizontal space.
Attached is an example of what i need, edited in Inkscape. I experimented
with lgLabelAlignment, lgLabelAngleF and lgLabelPosition to no avail. What
i needed whas something that controlled the angle of the items, not the
whole legend or the labels.

Again thanks,

Gabriel