[ncl-talk] Rotating legend lines

Gabriel Medeiros gabriel.abrahao at ufv.br
Fri Nov 4 06:56:10 MDT 2016

(Sorry, i forgot the attachment, please ignore the last message)

Hi Rick,

Thanks, but thats not quite what i was looking for. I want the entries to
remain horizontally distributed (several columns), but their lines also be
horizontal, so the legend fits nicely into a narrow horizontal space.
Attached are two examples of what i need, edited in Inkscape. I
experimented with lgLabelAlignment, lgLabelAngleF and lgLabelPosition to no
avail. What i needed whas something that controlled the angle of the items,
not the whole legend or the labels.

Again thanks,

Gabriel