[ncl-talk] Managing terrain height in the script wrf_CrossSection_add_smooth_terrain4.ncl

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri May 27 13:15:34 MDT 2016

Again, without a script, we can't tell what the problem might be.  Your
tickmarks are pointing in, which is strange.  This seems to indicate that
you are plotting your data with gsn_contour, and not gsn_csm_contour.

One thing might be to try using gsn_csm_contour, and setting
res at gsnYAxisIrregular2Linear = True

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/gsn.shtml#gsnYAxisIrregular2Linear

If you continue to have issues with this, *please* include a script. We
might also have to ask for the data.

--Mary