[ncl-talk] Wheeler-Kiladis Space-Time Spectra- Not generating plot

Anusha sathyanadh anushacalicut at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:03:28 MDT 2016

Dear NCL Users,

When I am running Wheeler-Kiladis Space-Time Spectra (Code is directly
available at NCL website), the program supposed to generate the plot
with " wkSpaceTime", but am not getting any plot , rather it is giving
a warning  "nMsg=1442609  User must preprocess to remove _FillValue,
FFTs do not allow missing values!!  "..

Can anybody help me , hereby attaching the script

--

*ANUSHA SATHYANADHSenior Research FellowDeparment of Atmospheric and Space
SciencesPune university*