[ncl-talk] Meteogram plot

Jack Ogaja jack.ogaja at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:17:34 MDT 2016

The variables you are passing to the "gsn_contour()" function are dimensioned “taus x levels” which the function interprets as the “Y-axis x X-axis” arrays respectively. This do not correspond to the res attributes e.g. "rh_res at sfXArray = taus”, "rh_res at sfYArray = levels”, etc. The same applies to the "gsn_vector()" function.

You may consider reordering your variables dimensions before plotting, for example
   tempisobarN = tempisobar( level | :, time | :)
;———————

Jack