[ncl-talk] Modifying Correlation Axis in Taylor_Diagram_Cam

andualem shiferaw andus at huskers.unl.edu
Mon Mar 28 08:27:09 MDT 2016

Dear NCL users,

I am using the taylor_diagram_cam function of NCL lately. I was hoping to make changes to the Correlation axis (the range of values) to be able to zoom in the plot and minimize the overlap in data points. My correlations values do not go beyond 0.7 and all the remaining is an empty space. I have tried to make the changes but did not succeed.

I highly appreciate any support.

Thank you

Andualem

Andualem S. Shiferaw
PhD Student (Climate Assessment and Impact Specialization)
National Drought Mitigation Center (NDMC)
School of Natural Resources
University of Nebraska-Lincoln