[ncl-talk] ncl tutorial data

Hu, Yao yaohu2 at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 25 14:29:44 MDT 2016

Hi Karin,

It will be great if you can provide me with the following two sets of data, MPAS.nc and Tripolar.nc from http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/ESMF_all_11.ncl . Thanks again.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Yao

Yao Hu, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
1205 W Clark St.
Urbana, IL, USA 61801
________________________________
From: ncl-talk-bounces at ucar.edu [ncl-talk-bounces at ucar.edu] on behalf of Karin Meier-Fleischer [meier-fleischer at dkrz.de]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 3:18 PM
To: ncl-talk at ucar.edu
Subject: Re: [ncl-talk] ncl tutorial data

Hi Yao,

because of the big size of the example data files they can't be downloaded all, yet. The DKRZ NCL Tutorial is the base of the upcoming new NCL User Guide which will be available within the next NCL release. The example scripts and most of the example data will be placed in the next NCL distribution.

If you need just a few files, please tell me which files you want and I will provide them for download.

Happy Easter holidays,
Karin