[ncl-talk] ncl tutorial data

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Fri Mar 25 14:18:25 MDT 2016

Hi Yao,

because of the big size of the example data files they can't be
downloaded all, yet. The DKRZ NCL Tutorial is the base of the upcoming
new NCL User Guide which will be available within the next NCL release.
The example scripts and most of the example data will be placed in the
next NCL distribution.

If you need just a few files, please tell me which files you want and I
will provide them for download.

Happy Easter holidays,
Karin

Am 25.03.16 um 17:03 schrieb Hu, Yao:
> Hi There,
>
> I want to test some ncl templates for ESMF regridding, but have the
> difficulty to locate the input data, in particular data for the
> unstructured_to_ESMF. It seems the data are archived at German Climate
> Computing Centre (DKRZ). Unfortunately, I don't have a valid project
> that enables me to get access to the data at DKRZ. Any ideas to
> download the tutorial data? Really appreciate.
>
> Sincerely,
> Yao
>
> Yao Hu, PhD
> Postdoctoral Researcher
> National Center for Supercomputing Applications
> 1205 W Clark St.
> Urbana, IL, USA 61801

Dipl. Geophys. Karin Meier-Fleischer
Visualization, NCL
Application Support

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstrasse 45a - D20146 Hamburg - Germany

Phone:    +49 (0)40 460094 126
Fax:      +49 (0)40 460094 270
E-Mail:   meier-fleischer at dkrz.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784