[ncl-talk] Coordinate variables must be the same dimension as their dimension

alesall alesall at iri.columbia.edu
Fri Mar 4 16:14:10 MST 2016

Hello Amadou,

it looks like something in the script is preventing the appropriate lon/lat to be paired to u and v.
u has its own lon/lat already, so where are you reading the other lon/lat from? [and do you need to?]

best, alessandra

--
Alessandra Giannini
IRI for Climate and Society - The Earth Institute at Columbia University