[ncl-talk] About output solar irradiation

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 1 08:55:22 MST 2016

I'm sorry, but I am unable to help you on the solar radiation calculation.
My speciality is more with the graphics.  I was trying to help you with the
issue of your graphics being shifted, but the code you sent me just does
calculations.

Perhaps someone else on the ncl-talk list can take a look at your script
and see if the calculation looks correct.

--Mary