[ncl-talk] common labelbar levels

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 21 11:18:49 MDT 2016

Hi Noelia,
Correct. You either let NCL decide the levels (AutomaticLevels) or you do
not. NCL may pick the same contour levels for each panel if the plotted
data is similar in range from one panel to the next, but it very likely
will not. It is recommended that you set the contour levels yourself, and
thus you will need to know the range of your plotted data. You can use
stat_dispersion to statistically analyze the arrays that are to be plotted:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/stat_dispersion.shtml

Adam

--
Adam Phillips